Monday, May 24, 2010

11 weeks old - and My own pool

May / 22 / 2010
I'm 11 weeks old
and that is a reason to celebrate...
I got my own pool!!!!!!!!!!!

Daddy showing me the pool

I always play with my water bowl... now I also have a pool!!!
That is so cool!

carefully checking out the "blue water"

I'm in it!!!!!

I love to play with water!

FUN!!!!!!!

"Pleeeeeease Mom... let me go back into the water!!!!!!"

Well... playing in the water.... running around .... and then, finally a belly full of food...
Time to take a nap!

1 comment:

  1. Huhu ihr Lieben

    Ah ja Pho erkundet ihren eigenen Swimmingpool. Cool! Erinnert mich wieder mal an meine Schnüffelnase als wir zum ersten mal mit ihr in den Urlaub an der Nordsee gewesen sind. Aber das war sehr ulkig. Ich denke in jedem Hund steckt irgendwie eine kleine Wasserratte, findet ihr nicht? Wünsche euch eine sonnige Woche! GLG aus Deutschland eure Anni

    ReplyDelete