Wednesday, April 21, 2010

My first day....

April / 19 / 2010
I am 6 weeks and 2 days old now!
My weight is 16 lb = 7257 gramm
From today on, this is my new home and my new family!
Little Phoebie on Konny-Island!
And I will keep you guys updated...
Let's get started....

After Lynne, Lester, Zach, Roxy and Harry left me, I was pretty tired.
I found my "Outdoor-Pillow" on the Porch and took a nap with my Bunny.

then we walked thru a dandelion clock field and I tried to eat some :o)

taking a nap on my "Indoor-Pillow" with my Monkey

"dreaming"

after a walk thru my Daddys Shop, we took a break

I still fit on the corner of my pillow....

After a long day... it's time to say Good night!
BTW: On my first night, I woke up my Mom at 5:30am in the morning to go Potty.
So far... I only had 3 "little" accidents on the carpet.

No comments:

Post a Comment